The Next Upgrade of the Mi Band Series, a Popular fitness tracker is launched in China on June 11. The most promising part is the Amoled Color Display introduced in Mi Band 4. The introductory price has been set for USD 25 which goes upto USD 50 (with NFC enabled). We want to let our readers know that Xiaomi sold more than 10 Lakh devices alone in India Since it’s launch. This Post will discuss how the Mi Band 4 fares against its predecessor.
Mi Band 4 Specifications
- Display: 0.95-inch (120 x 240 p) AMOLED 2.5D scratch-resistant display with up to 400 nits brightness. Users have a chance to choose from 77 watch faces.
- Features: Time, Steps, Heart rate, 6 different activities tracker, Sleep Tracker, weather, Apps & call notifications, Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor, and Sedentary reminder
- Additional Features: Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Microphone for voice assistant (NFC Edition only)
- Battery: 135mAh / 125mAh (NFC) Li-Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days / 15 days (NFC) of usage
- Colors: Black, Brown, Blue, Orange, and Pink colors,
- Price: USD 25 (Rs. 1750 approx.) while The Mi Band 4 NFC Edition is pegged at USD 33 (Rs. 2,300 approx.) There is also a Mi Band 4 Avengers Limited Edition with a price Tag of USD 50
Mi Band 3 vs Mi Band 4: What are the Major Differences?
|Features ||Mi Band 3 ||Mi Band 4 ||Difference? |
|Price ||1,999 INR ||1700-3500 INR ||Yes |
|Display ||0.78-inch OLED display with 80×128 pixels ||0.95-inch color AMOLED display with 120×240 pixels ||Yes |
|Voice command ||No ||Yes ||Yes |
|Features ||SMS, calls and app notifications, track activity in real-time, locate the phone, vibrating alarm, phone locator, track steps, sleep tracker, idle alert and monitor heart rate ||SMS, calls and app notifications, track activity in real-time, locate the phone, vibrating alarm, phone locator, track steps, sleep tracker, idle alert and monitor heart rate and 6 Different Activities Tracking Mode ||Yes |
|Battery ||110 mAh ||135mAh ||Yes |
|Connectivity ||Bluetooth v4.2 ||Bluetooth v5.0, Voice Command Option ||Yes |
The Table Clearly Shows the Upgrade is better in almost every single aspect and leaves the predecessor behind by a considerable margin.
Availability in India?
The Sale is going to live from 16th June’19 in China. Though there is no confirmed news or announcement from the Company regarding it’s India Launch but observing the past trend it will definitely come to India. Mi band 3 was launched in May 2018 but Its Indian debut took place in the month of 2018 September. So, regarding the new Mi Band 4 series, anything can’t be said clearly now but we can expect it anytime after Q3 2019.
To get the more exciting gadget and fitness updates Subscribe Gyan Please. For regular updates, you can also follow us on Facebook, Google+, & Twitter